Surf School Membership
THE SURF SCHOOL
As of January 2015 this is now the world’s first International dual branded Surf School Accreditation scheme operated by the English Surfing Federation & the International Surfing Association.
Description: Accredited Surf Schools are recognised as part of a National/International network of Schools promoting and adhering to ‘best practice’ guidelines. This scheme adds credibility and recognition and provides tangible benefits and resources to accredited Surf Schools.
Cost: £300 per year, running from January 1st to December 31st.
What you get:
Access to a range of Surf School member benefits including:
- The right to operate under & freely use the ESF & ISA Accredited Surf School logo
- Accreditation as an ESF & ISA accredited Surf School, recognised by Beach operators & local authorities across the UK & Internationally.
- Online registration & advertisement upon the ESF & ISA National & International register of accredited Surf Schools
- Discounted business insurance (10% off your current policy upon renewal with interest free payment plans). *Including SUP/Coasteering.
- A dedicated Surf School profile & information page on ESF & ISA website
- Supplied with ESF & ISA branded website button & side bar for use on your website
- One ESF social network post to tag & promote your Surf Schools accreditation
- Online management & listing on our Member Information System (MIS)
- Information, document & resources from ESF
- Privileged rights for advertisement of job’s on the new ESF Job Page
- A free Adult or Surf Coach Membership (annual cost £45)
- Access to a huge range of discounts from partner stores/companies & organisations
- Bulk order discounts from www.surfdome.com. (subject to availability)
- Annual visits, inspections & support from your ESF representative
- Online & telephone support from ESF staff
- Eligible for nomination to receive a members ‘cutback’ (25% of a member fees)
- Inclusion on the ISA World Surfing Map
- Accreditation shown and advertised on www.thesurfingsumo.com
- Eligibility for nomination for the “Surf School of the Month” awards
- Access to the ISA Master Coaching Database of thousands of ISA Accredited Coaches
- Inclusion in the ISA Development Programs Newsletter with Educational Programs Content
- Access to the ISA Industry Discount Network from surf industry partners
- Participation in an international network of like-minded Surf Schools that can lobby together, advise one another, and improve the professionalism and quality of the Surf School industry
Note: ESF & The ISA are working to enhance their Surf School Accreditation Network to develop additional accreditations and provide national awards through Surf School training and Continual Professional Development (CPD) frameworks. Further benefits, monitoring tips, and development tools will be made available as they develop.
- Compliance with the relevant level of rules under the ESF surf schools scheme.
To be accredited by ESF as a Surf School
Please print and complete the ESF Surf School application and send with copies of your relevant documentation & certificates to:
ESF, The Yard, Caen Street, Braunton, Devon EX33 1AA.
Existing ESF Surf School member’s renewal
Existing ESF Surf School members should complete the Surf school renewal and send with copy of your relevant insurance documentation, and your payment fee to ESF.
Making a payment
You can pay by-
Phone: Call 07429208283 (ESF member admin no.)
Post: Cheques made payable to English Surfing Federation
Bank transfer: Email email@example.com or call to request details
Click here to visit the free document store for resources for your surf school.